I can't be the only one that sometimes just needs to indulge in a little PB am I right? Being able to mix Peanut Butter AND Ice cream is just a dream come true... and you really can't beat these macros for a treat!
Macros: (for whole pint without mix-ins)
33P 15C 1F | 207 calories
- 1 scoop or 29g ihm Cake Batter Protein
- 113g FF cottage cheese
- 7g SF cheesecake pudding
- 10-12oz water
- @healthyeat_onthego peanut butter bar
- Peanut butter chips (optional)
- First, mix together your powders and cottage cheese into the water. Use small mixer to blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into your pint cup that comes with your Creami. Freeze for 8 hours.
- Next, get your frozen mixture out of the freezer and take the lid off. Place in Creami on ‘lite ice cream’ mode.
- When finished take ice cream out of machine and add 1-3tbsp milk or water.
- Put back in machine on ‘re-spin’ mode. *May need to do twice depending on how you like your ice cream.
- Once perfectly mixed add your Healthy on the Go bar and put back into the machine one last time and use ‘mix-in’ mode.
- Take out and add a few peanut butter chips to the top AND THAT IS IT! The most perfect-macro-friendly ice cream ever!