You guys know how obsessed I am with the Ninja Creami right now, so I had to share this Rocky Road recipe with you. It's to die for and the macros are insane!!
Macros: 34P 18C 1.5F | 217 calories
- 1 scoop or 29g ihm Chocolate Protein
- 113g FF cottage cheese
- 7g SF chocolate fudge pudding
- 5g dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 10-12oz waterMix-ins:
- Chopped walnuts
- Chocolate chips
- First, mix together your powders and cottage cheese into the water. Use small mixer to blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into your pint cup that comes with your Creami. Freeze for 8 hours.
- Next, get your frozen mixture out of the freezer and take the lid off. Place in Creami on ‘lite ice cream’ mode.
- When finished take ice cream out of machine and add 1-2tbsp milk or water. Put back in machine on ‘re-spin’ mode.
*May need to do twice depending on how you like your ice cream.Once perfectly mixed fold in your marshmallows, walnuts and chocolate chips. I actually prefer to hand mix my mix-ins because I like a chunky ice creami.