One of my favs! You won’t believe this Green Chicken Enchilada Wrap is only 380 calories—it’s creamy, melty, crunchy, and addicting. This is a healthier take on Enchiladas Suizas. By swapping sour cream for Greek yogurt, skipping on smothering, and choosing a low-carb wrap, you save hundreds of calories and it tastes just as savory. Did I mention 44g PROTEIN!!!
MACROS PER WRAP: 5F 24C 44P
Filling ingredients (enough for 4 wraps)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1- 28oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1- 6oz container Fage 0% plain yogurt
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- 1 low carb wrap or tortilla
- Optional: ¼ cup shredded reduced fat Monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
To make the filling:
- Add chicken, enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook over low for 4-5 hours or high for 3 hours, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and breasts are cooked through. Turn off slow cooker.
- Remove the breasts and carefully shred them against the grain with two forks.
- Add shredded chicken back into the slow cooker, along with Greek yogurt. Stir until yogurt is combined.
- The chicken is ready to use or store in a tupperware for meal prep.
To make a wrap:
- Add 6oz of prepared chicken onto a wrap, along with cheese if using. Fold it tightly crunchwrap or burrito style.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium. Add the wrap, then cover with a lid and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Flip the wrap and cook an additional 6-8 minutes or until it’s golden brown on both sides.
- Letting the outside char a bit adds delicious flavor to these and prevents them from falling apart.
- Slice in half and enjoy!
Macros were calculated using Fage Total 0% plain yogurt, Cut Da Carb wrap, Hatch green enchilada sauce, and reduced fat mozzarella cheese. **Adding the cheese will add 80 cal + 6g fat to the macro count above 😘