You all know that I love a good wrap. They are so filling and so yummy, and for summer this one might just be what summer dreams are made of. Plus, 41 g of protein?! I bet that this is something the whole fam will enjoy for a quick, healthy lunch.
Macros: 41P 6C 1.5F *tortilla not included*
(makes 1 large or 2 small wraps)
- 4.5 oz cooked chicken, shredded
- 3 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fat free cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 2 tbsp sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1-2 cutdacarb wraps or tortilla of choice
- Add all ingredients, except tortilla, to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place mixture onto 1 or 2 tortillas. Fold the sides and then roll it up like a burrito.
- Heat a skillet over high-medium heat.
- Spray both sides of the wrap with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle salt on top. Place the folded side down first.
- Heat until golden and repeat with all sides.