Took me a minute to get this post up but here it is! It’s been something I make 1-2 times a day! So yummy and so filling! It’s high protein and low fat so perfect for post or pre workout!
261cals | Macros: 30p / 34c / 1.8f
- 100g egg whites
- 20g ihm vanilla protein powder (code: heart20 for 20% off)
- 20g oat flour
- 70g pumpkin purée
- 70g frozen berries
- Mix all ingredients together except the berries, until smooth.
- Once stirred and mixed to a paste then add in berries. Stir until berries are coated.
- Pop in the microwave for 5min on 70% power.
- Microwave again for 1min on high.
- THATS IT! Enjoy with some sugar free syrup or any nut butter if you are wanting more fats to this meal!
Photo credit : @sweetvegansara