Who else loves berries? They’re a simple snack and yummy addition to oatmeal, salads, shakes, and yogurt. Want to level up your next parfait? You’ve got to try this NEW Berry Cheesecake Parfait recipe. Adding cheesecake pudding mix and protein powder into Greek yogurt makes it even thicker and less tart. Oh and 34 grams of protein WHAT! This a super filling breakfast or snack 🍓❤️ Send me a parfait pic if you try this!
Makes 1 Parfait
MACROS: 303 cal, 5g F, 36g C, 34g P
- 1 single-serve container Greek yogurt (I used Two Good Vanilla)
- 1 heaping tsp cheesecake pudding mix (save the rest for future parfaits)
- 1 scoop IHM Vanilla Cream protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of your favorite berries
- Honey drizzle (optional)
- In a bowl, stir together yogurt, pudding mix, protein powder, and salt until smooth. Optional: Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and it will thicken up.
- Layer yogurt, berries, and graham crumbs in a glass, or enjoy it in a bowl!
BIG BATCH TIP: You can make a big batch of cheesecake yogurt for the week by using 6 containers of Greek yogurt + the whole box of pudding mix + 6 scoops of protein powder.
*Macros were calculated using 1/2 cup blueberries + 3 tbsp Keebler graham crumbs.