When summer is here, so is my fave turkey melt. I love something simple and on the go. It's the perfect summer lunch and I love how filling it truly is. This recipe is so easy and one you will absolutely love!
Macros: 29c / 14f / 38p - 384 calories
- 2 tsp. Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. Stone ground mustard
- 1 Joseph’s Lavash Pita
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ of a medium sized gala apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 oz. cheddar cheese, sliced
- 3 oz. turkey breast, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the greek yogurt and stone ground mustard together.
- Lay pita bread on a baking sheet. Spread the yogurt mixture on one side of the pita.
- Top with the turkey, apple, and cheddar cheese. Do not close, keep it “open faced.”
- Broil on 500 degrees for 6-8 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Take the sandwiches out and add the arugula. Close the wrap, slice, and enjoy!
*Feel free to use whatever bread or wrap that fits your macros for the day & adjust from there!