This store requires javascript to be enabled for some features to work correctly.

iHeart Macros Method Personal Coaching Program

Sale price

Regular price $ 160.00
( / )
Weeks
Click here to be notified by email when iHeart Macros Method Personal Coaching Program becomes available.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get the coaching and the accountability you need with the flexibility of the iHeart Macros Method.

This coaching program is the easiest and most user-friendly one yet! It teaches you everything about macro counting so you reach your goals, long term. We offer 8, 12, or 16 week packages with personalized meal plans and home and gym workouts. You'll also get tools like grocery lists and weekly check-ins with a coach for added accountability.

Unlike our Day Cut, you'll receive personal accountability in the form of weekly check in's. It's perfect for both beginners and experienced macro counters as it provides personalized plans and check-ins to make sure you reach your goals.

Here's what we cover during the program:

- Understanding the IHM formula & eating the IHM way

- Learning to track your macros and use an app like "Lose it" 

- Our staple foods (protein, fat, and carbs)

- Grocery shopping for macro counting

- Meal prep 101

- Full day of eating 

- How to stay on track (or get back on track)

- Overeating & binging

- Spreading your macros throughout your day

- Cheat meals & eating out 

You also get:

- Lifetime access to your programming guide 

- At home and gym workouts

- Downloadable accountability tracker to fill out each week

- Access to a private membership area for the duration of your coaching. 


 Receive your customized program within 3 business days.

We do our best to ship all orders within 24 hours of receipt, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Shipping prices are calculated by weight and location. Please proceed to checkout and enter your city, state and zip for the exact shipping rate.

Standard Mail is Shipped via Ground, First Class or Priority mail depending on the size and weight of the order.

Priority & Express Mail is Shipped via USPS Priority mail or USPS Express Mail as selected.

UPS Ground is Shipped by UPS, please see map below for delivery estimated time: 1-6 Business Days.

You may return your unopened order within 14 days after your order date for a full refund of the product purchase price. We do not refund shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) All opened orders need to contain at least 85% of product remaining and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON OPENED BULK PROTEIN ORDERS.

You may expect to receive your refund within four weeks of our receiving the return package; however, in many cases you may receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

If you need to return an item please email our Customer Service Team at customercare@iheartmacros.com to get a RMA (return merchandise authorization.).

Frequently asked questions

Most products are packaged and fulfilled next day, where your tracking number is generated. USPS picks up packages and they are well on their way to you. 


We do understand the excitement once you purchase a personalized program. Because we still calculate your personal nutrition we as for 48 - 72 hours to fully complete your plan. 

We never want you to have a IHM product you hate, so within 30 days on all products we offer a full refund. On our coaching and digital products, we would like to remind you the effort is up to you. But if it is not a fit we are happy to offer refunds. 

Shoot, we want you getting those emails. However, if you have ever opted out at any point it’s possible our email system still honors that. So just sign up of the newsletter and your back in.

If you are looking for a set meal plan day in and day out we may not be the right fit for you. Meal plans are good short term, we find it best long term to teach you how to build your own meal plan with macros and calories. A little extra effort to learn but a lifetime and lifestyle you can do forever. 

OK we are running a promo with a buy one get one. YOU DO HAVE TO ADD THE FREE ITEM TO CART. Don’t forget. An automatic discount or a discount code will zero out the free item for you at checkout.

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews Write a review

Get the coaching and the accountability you need with the flexibility of the iHeart Macros Method.

This coaching program is the easiest and most user-friendly one yet! It teaches you everything about macro counting so you reach your goals, long term. We offer 8, 12, or 16 week packages with personalized meal plans and home and gym workouts. You'll also get tools like grocery lists and weekly check-ins with a coach for added accountability.

Unlike our Day Cut, you'll receive personal accountability in the form of weekly check in's. It's perfect for both beginners and experienced macro counters as it provides personalized plans and check-ins to make sure you reach your goals.

Here's what we cover during the program:

- Understanding the IHM formula & eating the IHM way

- Learning to track your macros and use an app like "Lose it" 

- Our staple foods (protein, fat, and carbs)

- Grocery shopping for macro counting

- Meal prep 101

- Full day of eating 

- How to stay on track (or get back on track)

- Overeating & binging

- Spreading your macros throughout your day

- Cheat meals & eating out 

You also get:

- Lifetime access to your programming guide 

- At home and gym workouts

- Downloadable accountability tracker to fill out each week

- Access to a private membership area for the duration of your coaching. 


 Receive your customized program within 3 business days.

We do our best to ship all orders within 24 hours of receipt, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Shipping prices are calculated by weight and location. Please proceed to checkout and enter your city, state and zip for the exact shipping rate.

Standard Mail is Shipped via Ground, First Class or Priority mail depending on the size and weight of the order.

Priority & Express Mail is Shipped via USPS Priority mail or USPS Express Mail as selected.

UPS Ground is Shipped by UPS, please see map below for delivery estimated time: 1-6 Business Days.

You may return your unopened order within 14 days after your order date for a full refund of the product purchase price. We do not refund shipping costs unless the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) All opened orders need to contain at least 85% of product remaining and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON OPENED BULK PROTEIN ORDERS.

You may expect to receive your refund within four weeks of our receiving the return package; however, in many cases you may receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

If you need to return an item please email our Customer Service Team at customercare@iheartmacros.com to get a RMA (return merchandise authorization.).